I am so excited that you have an interest in working together. The process to getting started with your custom wedding invitation design is simple. This is a full service design studio, so your invitations will arrive fully assembled.
The investment for your custom wedding invitations will be determined after your consultation. We will discuss all the beautiful materials and elements that you would like to include in your one-of -a-kind design. A custom invitation suite of 100 invitations start at $1,000. The average K. Flowers couple spends $1,500-$2,500 on their wedding stationery.
Some of the things to consider when creating a budget for your wedding stationery are Printing Method, Invitation Styles, Paper and Embellishments
A standard invitation suite includes:
a 5 x 7 invitation card with digital printing
a 3.5 x 5 response card
an information/details card
a rsvp envelop with printed address on front
an invitation envelope with return address printed on the back flap
Ready to get started on your wedding stationery?
1. You Complete the online STATIONERY INQUIRY form.
2. We talk about your vision and discuss the details from your STATIONERY INQUIRY FORM during CONSULTATION. This may be an in-person meeting or a video or phone call for out-of-town clients.
1. I establish a general CONCEPT for your wedding stationery. We meet and discuss your PERSONAL MOOD BOARD.
2. We review your CUSTOM PROJECT PROPOSAL and CONTRACT. Your INITIAL INVESTMENT of 50% is required to begin the DESIGN PHASE.
1. I design a CUSTOM SAMPLE based on your consultation details. The elements of your design are based on your desired mood and tone for your wedding.
2. I send you a DIGITAL PROOF of your INVITATION WORDING and DESIGN. You may request edits and/or changes at this time. We’re done when you’re HAPPY.
1.I PRINT, ASSEMBLE and carefully EMBELLISHED with lots of love and attention to detail.
2. Your invitation suites are prepared for SHIPMENT to you to mail out to your guests.
I offer a MAILING SERVICE. Let me take the load off your plate and mail your completed invitations directly to your guests.